I bet you can’t get through this without breaking a sweat.
Why would you want to leave the gym fresh anyway?
Set 1: 7 sets
- Deadlifts X6,4,3,3,3,4,6 reps
- Increasing weight with decreasing reps. Try to match the same weight you did the first time when you get back to the reps of 4 & 6
- Last 3 sets: compound with pull ups to failure
Set 2: 3 sets
- Dumbbell stiff leg deadlift X10
- Single arm dumbbell alternating snatch X10 total
- Bodyweight squats X15
Set 3: 3 sets
- Single arm dumbbell thrusters X8 each
- Dumbbell or kettlebell swings X8
Set 4: 2 set burnout
- Heavy med ball over the shoulder tosses to failure
- TRX pistol squats X8 each
Try it out and throw your results in the comments!
For more workouts follow me on instagram @bodybybuehler